Recipe: Yummy Roasted Chicken Thighs with Broccoli 🥦
Roasted Chicken Thighs with Broccoli 🥦.
You can cook Roasted Chicken Thighs with Broccoli 🥦 using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Chicken Thighs with Broccoli 🥦
- You need 10 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It's 1 can (14.5 ounce) of reduced sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of honey.
- Prepare 1 of large pack chicken thighs (skin on, bone in).
- You need 1 of large pack frozen broccoli florets.
- It's of Parsley flakes.
- You need of Garlic powder.
Roasted Chicken Thighs with Broccoli 🥦 instructions
- In a bowl combine: minced garlic, ginger, crushed red pepper, black pepper, chicken broth, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce and honey, mix well and set to the side.......
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs and place into a large baking dish.....
- Place frozen broccoli florets into baking pan with chicken thighs.......
- Sprinkle all with parsley flakes and garlic powder.....
- Stir your wet ingredients together and pour over chicken thighs and broccoli......
- Cover and bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour......
- Remove cover and increase oven temp to 450 degrees, baste chicken and broccoli, then bake uncovered for 35- 40 minutes..... Chicken should be golden on top !.
- Serve with white rice and enjoy 😉!!!.