Recipe: Tasty Mix veg with mango purée and coconut milk
Mix veg with mango purée and coconut milk.
You can have Mix veg with mango purée and coconut milk using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mix veg with mango purée and coconut milk
- You need 2 cup of mango purée.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 of big bowl mix veg carrots broccoli cauliflower capsicum beans ect.
- Prepare of Small bunch chopped palak.
- You need of Few cubes of paneer.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of haldi powder.
- It's 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It's 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of kitchen king masala.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 of whole red chilli.
- You need leaves of Few curry.
- It's of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
- Prepare of Few mango cubes for garnishing.
Mix veg with mango purée and coconut milk step by step
- Take a pan and heat oil. Add the paneer cubes and sauté till golden brown. And keep aside.
- Now add cumin mustard seeds, bay leaf, curry leaves and whole red chilli. Mix well. Add onions and ginger garlic paste and sauté till golden brown.
- Now add the mango purée and mix well. Add all the dry masala and mix well..
- Next add the coconut milk and a little bit of water and mix well..
- After add the spinach and mix well.
- Now add all the vegetables and mix well.
- Add salt to taste and mix well.
- Lastly add 1/2 tsp sugar mix well. Garnish with mango cubes and coriander. Your special mango curry is ready. Enjoy with rice roti or paratha..