Recipe: Tasty Everything Bagel Beef Broccoli Braid
Everything Bagel Beef Broccoli Braid.
You can cook Everything Bagel Beef Broccoli Braid using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Everything Bagel Beef Broccoli Braid
- It's 1 can of crescent roll.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cooked ground beef.
- It's 3/4 cup of boiled broccoli.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable mix cream cheese.
- It's 1/4 cup of Italian cheese mix.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need of Salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of Paprika powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Everything Bagel Seasoning.
Everything Bagel Beef Broccoli Braid step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Chop the broccoli and mix well with the beef, cream cheese and Italian cheese mix. Add in garlic powder, paprika powder and salt and pepper, then mix well..
- Unroll 1 tube of crescent dough onto a baking sheet. Press the perforations to seal..
- On each long side, cut 1-inch wide strips at an angle, about 3 inches into the center..
- Evenly place the beef and broccoli mixture to the center of rectangle. Fold 1 strip from each side over filling and seal at the end..
- Beat the egg very well and brush the egg wash on the braid..
- Spread the Everything Bagel Seasoning on top of the braid..
- Put the baking sheet in oven and cook for 15 minutes..
- Delicious Everything Beef Broccoli Braid ready to serve..