Recipe: Tasty Chicken-Broccoli Baked Mac
Chicken-Broccoli Baked Mac.
You can cook Chicken-Broccoli Baked Mac using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken-Broccoli Baked Mac
- It's 500 g of Elbow Macaroni -.
- It's 1 of Whole Boiled Chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 heads of Broccoli - w/ soft stem (or 2 cups of chopped broccoli).
- You need 3 big of Red Bell peppers.
- You need 2 of big stalk Celery -.
- Prepare 2 of Large Red onion.
- Prepare 4 of big cloves - Garlic.
- You need 2 of Onion leaks - big stalk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup of Grated Cheddar cheese.
- It's 1 tbsp of Salted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cooking cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of All-purpose cream.
- It's 200 g of Tomato sauce.
- You need 150 g of Tomato paste.
- Prepare of To taste:.
- You need of Salt.
- It's of All-in-one seasoning.
- You need of Oregano/Italian seasoning.
- You need of Rosemary.
- It's of Cayenne pepper/Chili powder.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper.
Chicken-Broccoli Baked Mac step by step
- Boil the chicken breast and the broccoli in a separate pot. While waiting for the chicken and broccoli to cook, prepare the onion, garlic, and red bell pepper, cut it in square shape. Chop the celery and onion leaks finely. (Do not over cook the broccoli).
- Shred or chop the boiled chicken breast and broccoli to smaller pieces..
- Boil the macaroni as per suggested by the instruction in the packaging. The goal is a half-cooked macaroni so that there will be room for the sauce to be absorbed by our pasta. Rinse the macaroni with cold water, remove the water then set aside..
- Prepare a large pot to cook the red sauce. Saute the garlic and onions with Veggie oil(or any oil) in low heat. Then put in the shreded chicken, chopped red bell pepper, broccoli, onion leaks, and celery when the onion is translucent. Sprinkle a fair amount of salt, Cayenne/Chili powder, ground black pepper and rosemary, according to your taste. Pour the tomato sauce and paste when the veggies are sauted nicely, cook in medium heat..
- When the red sauce mixture simmered, pour the cooked macaroni in the pot (make sure that the pot is big enough). Sprinkle the Oregano/Italian seasoning and 1/2 cup of cheddar. Stir gently. Wait until the macaroni absorbed the sauce well..
- For the white sauce, prepare a large bowl and mix the room temp. Salted butter, 1 cup of cooking cream, 1 cup of all-purpose cream, and 1/2 cup of cheddar. Mix it all together..
- Place the macaroni in a large rectangle pan or 2 medium rectangle pan (pyrex glassware can also be used). Pour a fair amount of white sauce and top it with the remaining cheddar cheese prepared. Garnish with dried basil leaves (optional)..
- Bake it in a preheated oven 350 degrees F for about 30-35 mins..