Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Scrambled eggs, broccoli and tomatoes over pasta
Scrambled eggs, broccoli and tomatoes over pasta. A fast meal of eggs scrambled with tomatoes, and then seasoned with salt, sugar, and soy sauce. A great summertime recipe for using fresh tomatoes. This was the very first recipe I cooked, with a little help from my parents.
Broccoli Corn Bread (Weight Watchers) Ground Beef and Broccoli Pasta. Scrambled eggs with tomatoes is a common variation of scrambled eggs. This recipe is just as easy as scrambled eggs and perfect for those who don't like eggs. You can cook Scrambled eggs, broccoli and tomatoes over pasta using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Scrambled eggs, broccoli and tomatoes over pasta
- It's 4 oz of Jovial's brown rice spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 of broccoli.
- It's 2 of large vine ripen tomatoes.
- It's 2 of large eggs, beaten.
- It's 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare to taste of Fish sauce.
- It's 4 Tsp of Olive oil.
Put the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. In a small bowl, beat together the eggs and cheese; set aside. Remove from the heat, and set aside. Beat the eggs in a bowl and season with salt to taste.
Scrambled eggs, broccoli and tomatoes over pasta step by step
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil. Cook the pasta 2 minutes shy of the package instructions..
- While pasta is cooking, scramble two beaten eggs in olive oil and set aside. In the same wok, sauté minced garlic in olive oil until aromatic and add sliced tomatoes. Keep sauté until red juice come out..
- Add broccoli florets and cook for a few minutes until fully cooked. Season it with fish sauce..
- When pasta is almost done, transfer them into the wok. Add scrambled eggs. Adjust seasoning until desired saltiness. Add a few spoons of pasta water if it gets too dry. Serve immediately!.
Cook until the eggs are scrambled, stirring every few seconds to create large curds. Pour eggs over broccoli, add S & P to taste and cook until eggs are fluffy and cooked through, stirring occasionally. You don't want the broccoli too soft. Add cheese if you like and cover until melted. Add egg mixture to vegetable mixture in skillet.