Recipe: Perfect Matzo Broccoli Casserole
Matzo Broccoli Casserole.
You can cook Matzo Broccoli Casserole using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Matzo Broccoli Casserole
- You need of Casserole.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1 pound of Broccoli.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- It's 1 cup of Colby-Monterey jack cheddar cheese shredded.
- Prepare 4-1/2 ounce of box of Matzo ball mix both packets.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 teaspoon of poultry seasoning.
- It's 1 cups of gravy see my recipe down To the bone Porkchop recipe.
- It's of Topping.
- It's 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Matzo Broccoli Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°Fahrenheit. Steam the broccoli. Slice the broccoli into small pieces. Season the broccoli with salt and garlic..
- Mix the gravy, broccoli, eggs, cheese and matzo mix. Add to an oven safe pan..
- Melt the butter, add parsley, garlic, onion powder, and breadcrumbs. Then mix well. Add the breadcrumb mixture to the top of the casserole..
- Bake in oven 35-40 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.