Recipe: Perfect Baked Broccoli Penne
Baked Broccoli Penne.
You can have Baked Broccoli Penne using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Broccoli Penne
- It's 12 oz of dried penne pasta.
- It's 12 oz of frozen broccoli florets.
- You need 1 1/2 C of low fat shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It's 1/2 C of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 1/2 C of low fat milk.
- Prepare 1/2 C of water.
- You need 1/4 C of butter melted.
- Prepare 1/4 C of flour.
- Prepare of to taste salt and pepper.
Baked Broccoli Penne instructions
- To Assemble Add all ingredients (reserving 1/2 cup of mozzarella for topping) to a large bowl and mix well..
- Pour into 9x13 baking dish, sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and cover with foil..
- To Cook Bake covered in a 350 degree oven for 35 - 45 minutes. Uncover last 5 - 10 minutes to brown cheese if desired. Serve with dinner rolls..
- On Cooking Day 6 C salad greens 1 package dinner rolls optional.