Recipe: Perfect 1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies
1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies.
You can cook 1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies
- It's 1 of sweet potato peel & diced.
- You need 1/4 c of olive oil, divided.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic- finely chopped.
- It's 2 tbs of oregano, divided.
- Prepare 2 tsp of basil, divided.
- It's to taste of S&p.
- Prepare 2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breast- diced.
- You need 1 of large head of broccoli.
- You need 1 of red onion, cut into wedges.
- It's 1 of red pepper, cut into wedges.
1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies step by step
- Preheat oven to 400degrees. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy clean up. Arrange sweet potatoes & drizzle with 1/2 of the olive oil, 1 crushed garlic clove, 1/2 tsp of oregano & basil. Toss to coat & cook 20 min. In mean time, cut chicken & veggies, set aside..
- Remove from oven & arrange chicken, broccoli, peppers, & onions around the sweet potatoes. Drizzle remaining olive oil, add remaining garlic, oregano & basil. Toss to combine. Sdd salt & pepper. Return to oven for 15-20 minutes. Turn ingredients about half way through. Make sure chicken is cooked all the way through..