Recipe: Appetizing Grilled Salmon Recipe
Grilled Salmon Recipe.
You can cook Grilled Salmon Recipe using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Salmon Recipe
- Prepare 6 oz. of salmon fillets with no bones or skin.
- Prepare 7 oz. of bimi (sprouting) broccoli (it's a more branched type of broccoli). You can replace it with ordinary broccoli.
- Prepare 3 of tbsps. of extra virgin olive oil from Spain (2 tablespoon for frying the salmon and 1 tablespoon to season the bimi broccoli).
- It's 1/2 of garlic clove, finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 of lemon juice.
- It's 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- It's 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It's 3 oz. of coleslaw (optional), you can replace it with some other salad. Choose the salad you prefer!.
Grilled Salmon Recipe instructions
- Place a medium saucepan on the stove with a sieve or steamer. Put 1 cup of water in the bottom and heat over medium heat until boiling. Put the bimi broccoli in the steamer and cover it. Steam it for 3 minutes until the bimi is tender, remove from the steamer and set aside..
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. When it has heated up add 2 tablespoons of Spanish extra virgin olive oil, the chopped garlic and the pre-salted fish pieces (with the serving face downwards to start). Let the fish brown for about four minutes. With great care and the help of a spatula, turn the fish. Lower the heat to medium-low, cover and let cook for another three or four minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish..
- When the salmon has browned on both sides and the flakes can be separated easily with a fork, remove the lid and add the lemon juice. Shake the frying pan a little so that the fish absorbs the juice..
- Place the bimi broccoli in the center of a flat plate. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of Spanish extra virgin olive over it and a little salt. Finish with a salmon fillet on top of the bimi with the serving side facing upwards and serve..
- His can be accompanied by a cabbage, or other, salad. Discover amazing salads! aceitesdeolivadeespana.com/recetas.