How to Cook Delicious Broccoli Cheese Tots
Broccoli Cheese Tots.
You can have Broccoli Cheese Tots using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli Cheese Tots
- It's of Medium sized Broccoli (florets only).
- It's 1 of medium carrot.
- Prepare 1 of medium potato.
- You need 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- It's 1 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of red chili flakes.
- It's of Salt as required (not too much as the cheese is salty as well).
- Prepare of Oil for shallow frying.
Broccoli Cheese Tots step by step
- Cut and boil broccoli and carrot together.
- Strain keep aside. Repeat the same with potato.
- Put them together in a good processor and pulse 4-5 times.
- Add the grated cheese, breadcrumbs, salt and chili flakes.
- Mix well.
- Shape then in tots.
- Freeze at least for 2 hours or more (some could be stored and used later).
- Shallow fry/Air Fry/Bake it.