Easiest Way to Make Perfect Besan wali Broccoli
Besan wali Broccoli.
You can cook Besan wali Broccoli using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Besan wali Broccoli
- It's 2 cups of Florets of broccoli.
- You need 2 Tbsp of besan.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
Besan wali Broccoli step by step
- Cut broccoli florets of medium size, leave the stem part which can be used for soup etc Now blanch the florets by keeping in hot water for 5-7 minutes then put it in ice cold water for another 5 minutes.
- Side by side dry roast Besan/ gram flour 2 tbsp.
- Now in a wok take oil, add whole zeera, when it crackles add grated ginger and garlic (optional).
- Sauté till roast Now add broccoli florets and mix well..
- Add a salt, red chili powder and dhaniya powder Stir nicely.
- Add roasted gram flour and roast well till florets are well coated Lastly add sesame seeds And enjoy.