Recipe: Yummy Broccoli Cheese Cornbread
Broccoli Cheese Cornbread. Reviews for: Photos of Broccoli Cornbread with Cheese. While baking this cornbread smells delicious like broccoli casserole. But don't let that fool you the taste was so bland I could not finish.
It's also a great way to get extra veggies into your meal! Broccoli & Cheese Cornbread, Simply delicious, moist and full of flavor. Broccoli and cottage cheese make this cornbread super moist, delicious, and nutritious. You can have Broccoli Cheese Cornbread using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli Cheese Cornbread
- It's 4 of eggs, beaten.
- It's 2 sticks of melted butter.
- It's 1 of medium onion chopped.
- It's 1 of 12- ounce carton cottage cheese.
- You need 1 package of chopped broccoli, thawed.
- It's 2 boxes of Jiffy cornmeal mix (16-17 ounces).
This recipe is the Mississippi version of the popular broccoli cornbread. It's easy to make with a Jiffy corn muffin. Cheesy Broccoli Cornbread. Referral links are used in this post. I struggle with side dishes. This Cheesy Broccoli Cornbread is so easy to put together - mix all the ingredients up, toss it in the oven.
Broccoli Cheese Cornbread step by step
- Mix together eggs, butter, onion, cottage cheese and broccoli. Add cornmeal mix. Pour into a greased 12- inch cast- iron skillet. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Cut into wedges and serve..
As always we use real food, non-gmo, organic ingredients, nothing processed or from a box. We start with measuring out all of the ingredients. Jiffy Cornbread Mix Corn CasseroleOn Sutton Place. creamed corn, eggs, corn, cornbread mix Broccoli Cheese CornbreadAllRecipes. eggs, cottage cheese, onion, self-rising cornmeal, butter. Grilled cheese achieves its optimal gooeyness when American cheese is added. It may not be the fanciest.