Recipe: Tasty Eggless Vegan Fudgy Brownies
Eggless Vegan Fudgy Brownies. Browse Our Brownie Mix And More Today. A Deliciously Fudgy Brownie Mix Packed With Good For You Ingredients. Gourmet Food & Food Gifts for Any Occasion.
Using a wisk combine all wet ingredients Mix dry all ingredients together and add them into the wet ingredients, and fold gently until it's all combined. Transfer into a lined oven proof baking pan, and top with toasted pecans and dark chocolate chips. You'll never be tempted to make another box mix brownie again after giving these ultra fudgy vegan brownies a go. You can cook Eggless Vegan Fudgy Brownies using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless Vegan Fudgy Brownies
- It's 1 Cup of Wholeweat Flour.
- Prepare 1.5 Cup of All-purpose Flour.
- It's 3/4 Cup of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Melted Coconut Oil.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Plain Yogurt.
- Prepare 1 of Chia egg (1 tbsp chia seeds+ 4 tbsp water).
- Prepare 1 Cup of Coconut Or Brown Sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of water.
- It's of Toasted pecans and dark chocolate chips for topping.
These eggless brownies are just so easy: you only need one bowl! I haven't been this obsessed or this excited about a recipe in a while! I think of all the questions I get about egg substitutes and eggless recipes, fudgy brownies definitely top the list. After multiple tries, I'm so thrilled (and relieved) to finally be able to say, it IS possible to make gooey, rich, dark, fudgy brownies that most importantly, have that wonderful crackly, paper-thin.
Eggless Vegan Fudgy Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F and prepare all your ingredients to make everything easier!.
- Prepare the chia egg and set aside..
- Using a wisk combine all wet ingredients.
- Mix dry all ingredients together and add them into the wet ingredients, and fold gently until it's all combined..
- Transfer into a lined oven proof baking pan, and top with toasted pecans and dark chocolate chips..
- Bake for 25 to 30 min or until completely cooked through..
- Once out of the oven, let it cool in the pan for around 10 minutes..
- Transfer onto a cooling rack. let it cool completely before cutting..
- If you're wondering, it doesn't taste coconuty at all, it very rich and chocolaty!.
- They're so Fudgy, I cannot even describe it! Try them soon and let me know what you think! Enjoy!.
To keep these healthy flourless fudgy chocolate chip brownies dairy-free (and vegan!), you'll stir in some non-dairy milk after the coconut sugar. I use unsweetened almond milk because it's my family's favorite milk (many of them are lactose-intolerant!), so I know they'll always have it on hand. These fudgy brownies are made with real vegan chocolate in the batter, not relying on just cocoa powder or just vegan chocolate chips. Texture-wise, they tick all the boxes. Crackly tops, moist and gooey center.