Recipe: Perfect Caramel Dust Fudge Brownies
Caramel Dust Fudge Brownies. Here is how you cook that. Browned Butter Caramel and Butterscotch Bars - The blondie equivalent of dark fudgy brownies and are as dark as blondies can get. They're made with dark brown sugar, butterscotch, and caramel for rich depth of flavor.
Quick and easy caramel brownies recipe with brownie mix, homemade with simple ingredients. Rich, fudgy and ooey gooey and loaded with chocolate and caramel. Everyone enjoys the ooey gooey goodness of a brownie and what makes it even better is if the recipe comes together super quickly. You can have Caramel Dust Fudge Brownies using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caramel Dust Fudge Brownies
- You need 10 ounces of hard caramel candies, I uses Werthers Original hard caramels.
- It's 4 ounces of un sweetened chocolate, chopped.
- It's 4 ounces of butter.
- Prepare 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- You need 4 of large eggs at room temperature.
- It's 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of Garnish salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cgranular sea salt.
Keeping that in mind, I already shared these Cake Mix Brownies, that started off with a chocolate cake mix. Ingredients for caramel fudge brownies What makes this caramel brownie recipe so easy is that you simply just doctor up a box of fudge brownie mix. The chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and caramel add the perfect dimension and take these fudge caramel brownies over the top. Arrange the caramel candies in a single layer over the batter.
Caramel Dust Fudge Brownies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a 9 by 13 inch baking pan with foil with the ends extending over the pan for easy removal. Spray foil with bakers spray.
- Working in batches place some caramels in a food processor and crush to a fairly fine texture, as shown..
- In a bowl melt chocolate with butter until smooth. Cook to room temperature.
- In another bowl beat eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt until well combined,.
- Fold in cooled chocolate mixture until just combined.
- Fold in flour just until combined.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake 15 minutes.
- Remove partially cooked brownies from the oven and sprinkle with caramel dust, sprinkle with sea salt evenly return to oven to finish cooking about 15 to 20 minutes more. They should be just set a tooth[ick will have a few moist crumbs. Good in pan on rack until fully cooled.
- Lift entire brownie out if pan using the foil.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Pour the rest of the batter over the caramel candies and spread to cover. Remove the brownies from the oven and let cool. Also you can make a second batch of caramel to put on top of your brownies once they are done. Chocolate Fudge Caramel Brownies - Easy to make brownies that are loaded with chocolate chips and layers of gooey caramel. This caramel brownie recipe in an oldie but a goodie!