How to Make Delicious Broccoli Nutty Soup
Broccoli Nutty Soup.
You can cook Broccoli Nutty Soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli Nutty Soup
- It's 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- It's 1/2 cup of finely chopped broccoli stalks.
- You need 1 of small finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of finely chopped garlic.
- It's 1 tsp of finely chopped celery.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It's 1 tsp of freshly ground black peppercorns.
- It's 5-6 of almonds blanched.
- Prepare 2-3 of walnuts blanched.
- You need of For The Garnish.
- You need as needed of slivered almonds.
- Prepare as needed of Coriander leaves.
Broccoli Nutty Soup instructions
- Heat 2 cups of water. Chop broccoli and separate stalks and florets.
- Now add the broccoli stalks to the boiling water and cook on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes. Add florets to the same pan and let it cook fr just two min. Now strain the contents..
- Now take a pan, add butter. Sauté grated garlic and add chopped onions.
- Let them turn pink. Now add blanched broccoli stalk and florets, almonds, walnuts and 1 tbsp oats. Stir occasionally.
- Remove from the flame, allow it to cool a little. Once slightly cooled, blend with a hand blender till smooth..
- Transfer the prepared broccoli mixture into the same pan, add the milk, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes, while stirring continuously..
- Add the salt and pepper powder mix well and cook on a medium flame for another 1 minute..
- Serve the broccoli nutty soup hot garnished with coriander leaves and some almond slivers..