How to Cook Tasty Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli
Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli.
You can cook Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli
- You need 1 box of Farfalle or Angel Hair Pasta.
- It's 1 Bag of Frozen Shrimp.
- You need 1 Bag of fresh or Frozen Broccoli.
- Prepare of Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- It's of Olive Oil.
- It's 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 1/2 TBSP of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Parsley.
- It's 2 TBSP of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1/2 C of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- It's 1/2 Cup of Grated Parmesean Cheese.
Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli instructions
- Boil Pasta according to package instructions, drain..
- De-tail shrimp and pat dry..
- Drizzle olive oil on shrimp and toss in lemon pepper seasoning..
- Air fry at 360f or bake in oven until they start turning pink/orange and reach proper internal temperature. Mine took around 7 minutes..
- Steam your brocolli. I did mine in the microwave in a bowl with a 1/4c water for 4 minutes..
- Melt butter in a sauce pan and add minced garlic and Parsley. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Stir lemon juice and heavy whipping cream into the sauce and simmer for 2 more minutes..
- Pour sauce and parmesean into prepared noodles. Add the broccoli and shrimp and stir to combine..
- Serve immediately and enjoy with another dash of lemon and parmesean..