Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Blackberry Swirl Cheesecake Brownies
Blackberry Swirl Cheesecake Brownies. Find Deals on Cheesecake Swirl Brownies in Baking Supplies on Amazon. Drizzle the blackberry puree on top of the cheesecake in dollops and swirl using a fork, knife, or toothpick. Try to swirl only into the cheesecake batter, not the brownie batter.
Pour cheesecake mixture over brownie batter and smooth with a rubber spatula into an even layer. Spoon blackberry sauce all over cheesecake mixture and swirl with a toothpick or knife, careful only. Next, drizzle the blackberry sauce on top of the cheesecake, and use a toothpick to gently swirl it into the cheesecake layer (try not to swirl it into the brownie layer). You can have Blackberry Swirl Cheesecake Brownies using 19 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blackberry Swirl Cheesecake Brownies
- You need of for fudge brownie layer.
- You need 2 ounces of unsweetened chocolate.
- You need 2 ounces of unsalted butter.
- It's 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It's 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need of FOR FRESH BLACKBERRY SWIRL Puree.
- Prepare 6 of ouncesfresh or thawed frozen blackberries.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- It's of for cheesecake layer.
- You need 8 ounces of cream cheese at room temperature.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, at room temperature.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
Top with the remaining brownie batter. Drizzle the blackberry puree on top of the cheesecake in dollops and swirl using a fork, knife, or toothpick. Try to swirl only into the cheesecake batter, not the brownie batter. For the Cheesecake Beat the cream cheese in the bowl of a mixer until smooth.
Blackberry Swirl Cheesecake Brownies instructions
- Make blackberry puree.
- In a small saucepan combineblackberres, sugar, lemon, salt and water.
- Bring to a simer, breaking up blakberries with a rubber spatular or spoon until very soft and starting to thicken, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Press all liquid through a fine mesh strainer, pressing with spatula to extract all juice, discard seeds and cool blackberry juice to room temperature.
- Make brownie layer.
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray an 8 inch sqare baking pan with bakers spray. Line the pan with foil with foil extending over ends for easy removal. Spray foil lightly with bakers spray.
- Melt butter and chocolate in the microwave and stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- Beat eggs, sugar, salt and vanilla in a bowl until combined.
- Stir in melted chocolate/butter mixture until just blended.
- Stir in flour until just blended.
- Scrape into prepared pan and bake 15 to 18 minutes until just almost set, there will be a bit of mooist batter on a toothpick. Cool to room temperature then chill before addind cheesecake layer.
- Make blackberry swirl cheesecake layer.
- Lower oven temperature to 325.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sugar and egg, vanilla and salt and beat until smooth.
- Stir in sour cream until well blended.
- Pour onto prepared brownie crust.
- Drizzle the chilled blackberry puree over the cheesecake and swirl using a knife or skewet.
- Bake fo 35 to 40 minutes untilcheese cake is almost set.
- Cool on wire rack until room temperature then rerigerate at least 4 hours or over night before lifting from pan using foil.
- Cut into sqares.
- Serve with whipped cream and fresh blackberried.
Add remaining ingredients and beat until well combined. Add the blackberry sauce and stir until distributed. To swirl the blackberry puree into the cheesecake, dollop the mixture onto the cheesecake and then use a toothpick or knife to create a nice pattern. How to store these cheesecake brownies These babies can be stored in the fridge for up to five days, or you can freeze them for up to three months. These blackberry brownies have a blackberry cheesecake filling swirled through all of the brownie batter before it's baked instead of just piling it on top.