Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Smothered broccoli and rice pork chop
Smothered broccoli and rice pork chop. Easiest Smothered Pork Chops with Gravy. Smothered pork chops are a Southern comfort classic featuring pan-fried pork chops covered in simple, creamy, and savory onion gravy. This juicy recipe is great over white rice, mashed potatoes, or cauliflower mash to soak up the delicious sauce.
Any flavor of packaged rice mix can be used. Simply Oven Baked Pork Chops and Rice. Salt and pepper chops and place on top of rice. You can have Smothered broccoli and rice pork chop using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smothered broccoli and rice pork chop
- It's 2 packets of knorr Broccoli cheddar rice blend.
- Prepare 1 of and a half cups of chicken broth.
- It's of Cut broccoli flourets.
- It's 8 of pork chops.
- It's 2 (18 ounces) of Cheddar and broccoli with bacon soup progressive.
- It's 1 cup of and a half of mozzarella shredded cheese.
- You need 1 of quarter cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
I add a can of mixed veggies (peas, carrots, corn) to mine. Used broccoli and cauliflower once. mmmmmmmm! Spice Roasted Pork Chops with Coconut Corn SauceKitchenAid. Pork chops smothered in onion, garlic, baby bella mushrooms, and a brown gravy sauce.
Smothered broccoli and rice pork chop step by step
- Mix content of rice bags with the soup and the broccoli and chicken brothAnd lay pork chops on top Push in to the mixture until it’s just the top of the pork chop.
- Place in oven for 45 minutes at 350°.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and place Mazzarella cheese over the top bake for another 15 minutes or until melted completely.
- Add salt and pepper to taste enjoy your meal.
Given these adjustments, I served with rice & green beans. The gravy & rice was the best part of the meal This recipe reminds me of the smothered pork chops everyone in my Louisiana family would make. Delicious smothered pork chops in a cream sauce with rich onions and flavors of garlic is a I must admit, smothered pork chops were something I had not tried before we switched to all real food I already use coconut oil for my frying anyway. We eat with a side of brown rice and steamed broccoli. This Smothered Pork Chop Recipe is very tasty.