Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Cast Iron Veggies
Cast Iron Veggies.
You can cook Cast Iron Veggies using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cast Iron Veggies
- You need 2 cups of broccoli.
- It's 1/2 of yellow onion.
- You need 1/2 of Orange bell pepper.
- It's 1 of lg. Carrot (shredded).
- You need of Olive oil.
- It's of Kosher salt (optional).
Cast Iron Veggies instructions
- Wash an clean veggies then, cut broccoli into bite size pieces, thinly slice carrots, peppers, and, onions..
- Add oil to hot skillet then, add veggies cook to your liking and, enjoy..