Easiest Way to Make Yummy Cream Sauce Chicken Pasta
Cream Sauce Chicken Pasta.
You can have Cream Sauce Chicken Pasta using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cream Sauce Chicken Pasta
- You need 3 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of sliced onion.
- Prepare 3 cloves of fine minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 cups of broccoli.
- It's 250 ml of grape tomatoes.
- Prepare of 250 ml sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 250 ml of sliced bell pepper.
- It's 1 litre of 18% cream.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper, garlic powder and chicken powder to taste.
- Prepare 475 g of raw pasta.
Cream Sauce Chicken Pasta instructions
- Start boiling water for pasta and cook the pasta. Drain, rinse and set aside..
- In a large saucepan saute onion with olive oil until soft. Add garlic and sliced chicken breast (sliced into thin bite sized pieces). Sauté until chicken is 3/4 cooked. Add mushrooms and peppers. Cook until chicken done add broccoli, cream, salt, pepper and chicken powder. Reduce heat to med low. Sauce will start to thicken on its own..
- Add pasta, mix thoroughly on low heat to ensure pasta is evenly coated with sauce and to heat through..
- Serve with parmigiana and fresh baguette. Enjoy..