Easiest Way to Make Delicious Dr Pepper brownies
Dr Pepper brownies. The first is a from-scratch version, which includes ingredients like all-purpose flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, cinnamon, Dr. How to Make Dr Pepper Brownies: To make these one- bowl brownies, I start with semi-sweet chocolate chips and butter and melt them together in the microwave. Add in brown sugar and eggs.
As a senior I don't keep a lot of baking products in house anymore. I usually buy the mixes today faster and easier for me. Do you think I could sup the Dr Pepper for the liquid 🙂 Dr Pepper Brownies These homemade Brownies are loaded with chocolate and Dr Pepper soda for a unique and fun taste that you will love. You can have Dr Pepper brownies using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dr Pepper brownies
- You need 1 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 can of Dr. Pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare Dash of Cinnamon.
- It's of Or if you have a box of brownie mix.
- It's 1 box of milk chocolate brownie mix.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Dr Pepper.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- It's of Mix all the ingredients in a medium bowl. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 40 minutes.
You will also want to check out our Dr Pepper Cake and Slow Cooker Dr Pepper Ribs - they are huge hits with everyone that tries them! Heat until melted the butter and Dr. Combine buttermilk, baking soda and vanilla. Add milk mixture to dry ingredients.
Dr Pepper brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9×9 baking pan. Mix together all of the dry ingredients except chocolate chips. Stir in Dr Pepper until blended. Now stir in chocolate chips. Pour the mixture into prepared baking pan and bake for 30-40 minutes. Serve and Enjoy!.
How to Make Dr Pepper Brownies. In a large mixing bowl, combine brownie mix, eggs, vegetable oil, Dr Pepper, semi-sweet chocolate chips, and vanilla extract. Bring the butter, Dr Pepper and cocoa to a boil. Pour over the cooled brownies and cut into squares to serve. Bake up Dr Pepper Brownies any given gameday for a scrumptious sweet treat!