Recipe: Yummy Easy Broccoli Cheese Casserole
Easy Broccoli Cheese Casserole.
You can have Easy Broccoli Cheese Casserole using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Broccoli Cheese Casserole
- You need 2 1/4 cups of white rice.
- Prepare 1 can of chicken broth.
- You need of Veggies.
- It's 2 (12 oz) of packages chopped frozen broccoli.
- Prepare 1 of medium sweet onion chopped.
- It's 1/2 cup of chopped celery.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- You need of Cheese sauce.
- It's 8 oz of sharp cheddar shredded.
- Prepare 8 oz of asiago shredded.
- It's 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 3 cans of evaporated goats milk.
- It's 1 of brick cream cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of coleman's mustard powder.
- You need of Spices.
- It's of Couple dashes cayenne pepper.
- You need Dash of turmeric.
- Prepare of Couple dashes white pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of sazon seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried chives.
- Prepare 3 of heavy shakes of granulated garlic.
- It's 1 tsp of sea salt.
Easy Broccoli Cheese Casserole step by step
- Add rice, chicken broth, granulated garlic and sea salt to rice cooker. Cook per directions on your machine..
- Sweat the veggies in a skillet with the sazon, cayenne, white pepper, turmeric and chives..
- Grate the asiago and cheddar. Toss the cheeses with the cornstarch..
- In a large pot heat the evaporated goats milk, mustard powder, cayenne and white pepper. Once warm start adding the shredded cheese a little at a time..
- When the cheese is all added allow to come to a light simmer. Then stir in the cheese. Whisk until smooth..
- Add rice and veggies to a crockpot and stir together. Add the cheese sauce..
- Set the crockpot to warm and serve. It does taste better if you let everything mingle together for about an hour or so..