Recipe: Yummy Easy beef & broccoli
Easy beef & broccoli.
You can have Easy beef & broccoli using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy beef & broccoli
- Prepare 3 tbs of cornstarch, divided.
- It's 1 lb of flank steak.
- Prepare 1/2 c of soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbs of light brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of grounfmd ginger (optional).
- It's 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbs of veg oil.
- It's 1 tbs of sesame oil.
- It's 1 of large head of broccoli (or more).
- Prepare 1 of medium onion (sliced).
Easy beef & broccoli instructions
- Cut your steak into 1" strips. Whisk 2tbs cornstarch with 3tbs of water, add beef & toss to combine. In a separate bowl, whisk 1tbs cornstarch with soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger (if desired) & set aside..
- In a saute pan, heat over medium heat. Add 1tbs of vegetable oil & 1tbs of sesame seed oil to pot. Add beef & cook, stirring occasionally until beef is almost cooked through. Use a slotted spoon to remove beef & put on a plate & set aside..
- Add 1tbs of olive oil to pan, once hot, add onions & broccoli, stirring occasionally for about 4-5min..
- Return beef to pan & add sauce. Bring to boil & let cook 1-2 min, stirring occasionally. For a more tender beef, place a lid on pan & let cook 5-10 min or until your desired tenderness. Best over white rice or noodles..