Recipe: Tasty Cheesy Broccoli and Potato Soup
Cheesy Broccoli and Potato Soup.
You can cook Cheesy Broccoli and Potato Soup using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Broccoli and Potato Soup
- Prepare 2 Heads of Broccoli, chopped.
- It's 2-3 of Lg. Russet Potatoes, washed n scrubbed n cubed.
- It's 1 of Sm. Yellow Onion, minced.
- You need 2 1/2 Qts. of Chicken Broth.
- You need 3 of 15oz.Cans Nacho Cheese Sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 Cups of Heavy Whipping Cream or Whole Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Salt and Pepper, to taste.
- Prepare 2 of tsps. Onion Powder.
- It's 2 of tsps. Garlic Powder.
Cheesy Broccoli and Potato Soup instructions
- In a Large pot add the broccoli, potatoes, onion, and chicken broth. Bring to a boil over high heat stirring occasionally. Once to a boil turn heat down and let simmer til potatoes are tender. Add rest of ingredients. Stir to combine. Taste and season more if need be. Serve immediately and Enjoy 😋.