Recipe: Perfect Brad's ham, cheese, and broccoli tater tot casserole
Brad's ham, cheese, and broccoli tater tot casserole. Cheesy Ham and Broccoli Tater Tot Casserole is sure to satisfy and makes for a tasty dinner recipe if you're craving some good old fashioned comfort food! Chunks of ham, fresh broccoli, and sharp cheddar come together in an easy-to-make flavorful sauce that smothers crisp tater tots. Vegan Broccoli Mushroom Tater Tot Casserole Ugly Vegan Kitchen.
Vegetarian or not, the combination of tater tots, cheese, and mushroom soup will drive your taste buds crazy! I used half the sour cream and added red peppers and chopped broccoli. My husband loved it and This will replace my tater-tot casserole recipe after adding a few things to the original recipe. You can have Brad's ham, cheese, and broccoli tater tot casserole using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's ham, cheese, and broccoli tater tot casserole
- Prepare Bag of frozen potatoes O'Brian.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion, chopped.
- You need 2 lbs of Velveeta cheese.
- It's 2 lbs of ham, diced.
- It's 1 lb of broccoli florets, small.
- You need 1 lb of smoked cheddar cheese.
- Prepare Bag of frozen tater tots.
Easy dinners are my favorite and I'm a big fan of casseroles, as you well know 🙂 As a mom with two active boys, I'm all about fast and easy dinners that my boys will actually eat. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are you were less than impressed. Make this cheesy ham and broccoli casserole with leftover ham or use purchased ham from the deli. It's a very easy layered casserole held together with an easy cheese sauce.
Brad's ham, cheese, and broccoli tater tot casserole step by step
- Grease the bottom of 2 9x13 baking dishes. Evenly spread a thin layer of potatoes Obrien and chopped onions..
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Blanch broccoli in boiling water about 45 seconds. Drain with cold water until cool. Set aside to drain..
- Slice Velveeta into thin slices. Layer over the potatoes..
- Layer broccoli florets over the cheese. Then add diced ham. Incorporate it between the broccoli..
- Layer the smoked cheese over top. You can substitute this for any cheese that you like..
- Layer tater tots over the top..
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes on the middle rack. If making 2 casseroles, trade places on the racks half way through cooking..
- When casserole is bubbly and cheese is starting to brown, casserole is done. Remove and let sit 5 minutes. Enjoy..
The buttered panko crumb topping gives the dish extra flavor and crunch. If you have some ham in the fridge, some frozen. Game changing casserole recipe: Adding ham and cheese to your tater tot casserole puts a whole new, fun This Ham Casserole is loaded with creamy rice and perfectly cooked broccoli. TATER TOT CASSEROLE - The Southern Lady Cooks. This Easy Ham and Tater Tot Casserole is perfect.