Recipe: Delicious Fudge Brownies & White Chocolate Mint Whipped Cream
Fudge Brownies & White Chocolate Mint Whipped Cream. Our Fudge Brownies Have The Delicious Taste Kids Love & The Goodness Moms Want. In a medium saucepan, melt butter or margarine on low heat. Remove from heat and in same pan, stir in sugar, eggs and vanilla, stir well.
Remove from heat, and stir the sugar into the chocolate. In a large bowl, stir together the cocoa and baking soda. Mix until well blended and thickened. You can have Fudge Brownies & White Chocolate Mint Whipped Cream using 16 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fudge Brownies & White Chocolate Mint Whipped Cream
- Prepare of For Mint White Chocolate Whipped Ganache Frosting.
- You need 8 ounces of good quality white chocolate, not chips, chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of pure pepper mint extract.
- You need of green food coloring if you want green frosting.
- You need of For Brownies.
- You need 4 ounces of unsalted butter.
- You need 4 ounces of unsweetened chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- You need 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare as needed of Holiday sprinkles.
The brownies should feel set on the edges, and the center should look very moist, but not uncooked. Remove them from the oven and cool on a rack before cutting and serving. Tips from our Bakers This is one of our long-time favorite fudge brownie recipes. It's an easy one-bowl recipe; no melting chocolate, no combining wet and dry ingredients separately, simply stir everything together.
Fudge Brownies & White Chocolate Mint Whipped Cream step by step
- Start with the frosting so it has time to chill.
- For Mint White Chocolate Whpped Ganache Frosting.
- Heat cream in the microwave until got but bot boiling, add both extracts and salt.
- If you want a green frosting add food color now.
- Pour over white chocolate in a large bowl. Stir smooth then cool to room temperature and then cover and refigerate until very cold. This can be done a day in advance.
- Make Brownies.
- Preheat the oven to 359.
- Spray a 9 by 13 inch baking pan with bakers spray. Line pan with foil with ends extending over sides for easy removing of baked brownies, spray foil with bakers spray.
- In a bowl melt butter and chopped chocolate in the microwave until smooth, cool to room temperature.
- In another bowl beat eggs, sugr, vanilla and salt until blended.
- Add cooled chocolate/butter mixture and stir in.
- Add flour and stir just until blended.
- Spread evenly into prepared pan. Bake about 25 minutes just until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs. Cool completely on rack.
- Finish Frosting.
- Remove cold peppermint white chocolate frosting from the refrigerator and beat just until light and fluffy.
- Lift brownie with the help of the foil from pan, place on a piece of parchment as the bottom will be sticky.
- Frost entire brownie with frosting.
- Decorate with sprinkles.
- Cut into squares. Store in refrigerator.
And it makes a reliably delicious, moist, fudgy pan of brownies, perfect for that potluck you forgot about until the last minute. Homemade Fudge Brownie Recipe Start by melting a cup of butter, then let it cool slightly. Whisk in some sugar, eggs and vanilla extract. Add in the cocoa powder, flour, salt and baking powder. An easy fudge brownie from scratch recipe.