How to Make Tasty Spinach Broccoli Curry
Spinach Broccoli Curry.
You can cook Spinach Broccoli Curry using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach Broccoli Curry
- Prepare 2 package of spinach.
- You need 1 package of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 of small onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli chopped.
- You need 1 of small pieces of ginger garlic.
- You need of Few cashews 5 to 6 optional.
- It's 1 of small tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- It's 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- It's 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- It's Pinch of hing or ASAFETIDA.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- It's 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
Spinach Broccoli Curry instructions
- Boil broccoli+spinach+ginger+garlic+cashews+salt+green chilli.have two to three whistles.
- Now for tadka roast in oil cumin seeds and onions.after make them brown add tomatoes and stir for making it tadka.
- After boiling spinach add 1 tablespoon gram flour and blend it smooth.
- Now add tadka and stir at very low flame for 9 to 10 minutes.
- Optionally add dices of paneer or boiled corn.
- Delicious super healthy PALAK PANEER is ready.