How to Make Delicious Beef stir fry
Beef stir fry. Stir beef into vegetables and season with soy sauce and sesame seeds. Master Chef John Zhang shows you tips on making tender beef stir fry with simple step by step instructions. Subscribe for more awesome Chinese recipes:https.
Because beef stir fry is a quick cooking process. You can use a lower grade beef for stew because Young ginger is the choice for beef stir-fry (in fact for all stir-fries), as no one will enjoy chewing a. Eef stir fry, loaded with tons of fresh vegetables and a tasty sauce, is a quick and easy dinner best cooked in a wok that your family will love. You can have Beef stir fry using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef stir fry
- You need 1 of broccoli crown, cut into bite-sized chunks.
- It's 1 of large carrot, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of large red pepper, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 250 g of white mushrooms, thinly sliced.
- It's 450 g of beef flank steak, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced.
- It's 1 of thumb-sized nub ginger, cut into matchsticks.
- Prepare 1 of heap tsp cornstsrch.
- It's 4 tbsp of hoisin sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
Beef Stir Fry is one of my family's favorite recipes. This Beef Stir Fry is loaded with juicy beef and crispy vegetables coated in a easy healthy stir fry sauce. Beef Stir Fry is always a surefire success at the dining table. Simple but delicious, stir fry's combination of soy sauce and oyster sauce is fragrant and can easily make your mouth water.
Beef stir fry instructions
- Put a large nonstick pan on the highest temp it can take. Add a large splash of veg oil. Once hot, add the broccoli and fry about 2 minutes until it's softened but still crisp, with some scorched bits. Remove the broccoli to a plate..
- Repeat the above step with the carrot, then red pepper, then mushrooms..
- Add another splash of veg oil to the pan and sear the beef. Once no pink remains, add the onion, garlic, and ginger and fry 1 minute. Sprinkle in the cornstarch and give everything a stir..
- Combine the hoisin and rice vinegar, along with several grinds of freshly cracked black pepper. Pour it into the pan. Add 1/2 cup cold water and stir until the sauce thickens. Return all the veg to the pan and toss. Serve with freshly steamed rice..
This Beef Stir Fry is literally the best stir fry you'll ever try. If you are wondering how to make beef stir-fry, it starts with the type of cuts that are most suitable for stir-fries. Personally, I prefer beef loin flap sirloin tips, followed by skirt steak, then sirloin. Stir fries are my go-to for those nights when I can't deal with more than the bare minimum effort for dinner. How to Cut Beef For Stir-fry.