How to Make Appetizing Fudgy Mascarpone Brownie
Fudgy Mascarpone Brownie. The lovely Joanne Chang of Flour Bakery + Cafe sent me her cookbook "Baking With Less Sugar" filled with recipe for desserts using natural sweeteners and little-to-no white sugar. I decided to bake the Fudgy Mascarpone Brownies, but decided to add a little twist with espresso. The finished brownies were so indulgent and chocolate-y.
Set aside Mix egg and sugar. Add vanilla, salt, chocolate mixture, marcarpone cheese. The mascarpone keeps things moist and dense without the same thin, underdone taste of a normal fudgy brownie. You can cook Fudgy Mascarpone Brownie using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fudgy Mascarpone Brownie
- You need 200 g of butter.
- Prepare 100 g of Semi sweet chocolate.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 170 g of sugar.
- You need 60 g of all purposed flour.
- It's 50 g of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It's 110 g of mascarpone cheese room temp.
- You need of Chocolate ganache.
- You need 150 g of chocolate.
- You need 70 g of whip cream.
It also allows the chocolate to shine through without feeling a sugar coma after eating one (although we make no promises that you can eat just one). How to make Chocolate Mascarpone Brownies: You'll be melting butter and then pouring over chopped semisweet chocolate in a bowl. The hot butter will melt the chocolate. Then you'll whisk that together until nice and smooth.
Fudgy Mascarpone Brownie step by step
- Melt butter and chocolate in low heat microwave. Set aside.
- Mix egg and sugar. Add vanilla, salt, chocolate mixture, marcarpone cheese. Stir with wooden spoon gently..
- Add flour and cocoa powder. Stir gently until just mix.
- Pour in 9x12 inch greased pan (line in parchment paper).
- Bake at 170C for 25 min. Once cool down, top the brownie with chocolate ganache (optional).
Gently fold the flour and salt into the batter. Pour batter into prepared pan and spread evenly--this is important since, if the batter isn't spread evenly, it won't bake evenly. Then add the cocoa and confectioner's sugar and blend until completely combined. Add the vanilla extract and salt and cream or milk to adjust the consistency. Frost brownies, then drizzle with some chocolate syrup or melted Nutella for a nice decorative touch.