Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Beef,shrimp and broccoli special
Beef,shrimp and broccoli special. I love Beef and Broccoli, Shrimp and Broccoli it's one of my favorite dishes when buying Chinese Takeout. I combined both Beef and Shrimp to make one dish. Tender, juicy beef and broccoli smothered in a special glossy sauce.
Broccoli Beef was one of my specialties, mainly because broccoli was cheap and beef could be sliced thinly to stretch and feed unexpected guests. So, how do you get the broccoli crisp-tender and the beef juicy, succulent? Well, the secret is to blanch or steam the broccoli first, before stir frying the. You can cook Beef,shrimp and broccoli special using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef,shrimp and broccoli special
- Prepare 8 of burger patties.
- You need 10 of broccoli florets.
- You need 15-20 of jumbo shrimp pre cooked or raw.
- Prepare 2 bags of instant rice.
- Prepare 2 packs of instant gravy.
- Prepare of Season all to perfected taste.
- Prepare of Cocktail sauce.
- Prepare of Chinky”s special seafood sauce.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It's of Goya.
- It's of Beer.
- It's of Butter.
- It's of Chopped onions.
- It's of Chinky”s sauce is secret sorry.
For me though, the classic beef and broccoli stir fry with the addition of shrimp is where it's at and it never fails to disappoint. I like to marinate the beef in its own sauce before cooking it and then adding the stir fry sauce later as I feel it gives it more flavor, however if you are pressed for time feel free to. Shrimp and Broccoli was one of the most often ordered dishes at our family's Chinese restaurant. While this is a standard method that can apply to most stir-fries, there are exceptions, such as Cantonese Salt and Pepper Shrimp or Shanghai Stir Fried Shrimp, which require special preparation.
Beef,shrimp and broccoli special instructions
- Cook burger patties to medium well add chopped onions and allow to soften season to taste set aside.
- Steam shrimp using beer your choice until done season to taste using Goya,salt and pepper set aside..
- Steam broccoli and season to taste using butter,salt and pepper until tender then set aside.
- Boil 2 bags of instant rice set aside.
- Cold mix brown gravy with water whisking well adding salt and pepper to taste bring to boil until it thickens then add to chopped burger patties with onions allow to simmer for ten mins.
- Prep plate with rice base adding gravy and chopped burger with onions add broccoli to plate and shrimp. Serve with cocktail sauce on side.
Because believe it or not, these two ingredients are a match made in heaven. I can't wait to try the sauce with beef and broccoli as well as chicken and broccoli. PLease, please , please cook broccoli frst, otherwise the shrimp will cook too long and become hard. Beef and broccoli is one of the easiest Chinese takeout recipes that you can make at home. I love serving it with rice: Honey Walnut Shrimp, Orange Glazed Five Spice Duck, and Lettuce Wraps are some of my other favorite.