Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Cast Iron Chicken & Veggies
Cast Iron Chicken & Veggies.
You can cook Cast Iron Chicken & Veggies using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cast Iron Chicken & Veggies
- It's 2 of lg. Chicken Breast.
- It's 2 cups of Broccoli.
- You need 1/2 of Red bell(chopped).
- Prepare 1 of lg. Carrot.
- It's of Canola oil.
- Prepare of Kosher salt.
- It's of White ground pepper.
- You need 1 cup of Cauliflower.
Cast Iron Chicken & Veggies step by step
- Chop all your veggies, then, clean and, chop the chicken into bite size pieces then, season..
- In a large cast iron skillet heat oil, when oil is hot add chicken, don't cook all the way cause don't want to over cook chicken, add veggies stir until veggies are soft or, to your liking and enjoy..