Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Roasted Broccoli 🥦 with Baby Medley Potatoes 🥔
Roasted Broccoli 🥦 with Baby Medley Potatoes 🥔. This is a wholesome tiktok meme! I have been getting some hate on this video, so I feel I should point this out. This is not a hate video to make fun of.
Halve potatoes and place on a cookie sheet. Combine with cracked cloves of garlic. Coat potatoes and garlic with extra-virgin oil and season with rosemary, salt and pepper. You can cook Roasted Broccoli 🥦 with Baby Medley Potatoes 🥔 using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Broccoli 🥦 with Baby Medley Potatoes 🥔
- You need 1 package (32 ounce) of frozen broccoli florets OR fresh broccoli (rinse broccoli if using fresh).
- You need 1 package (24 ounce) of baby medley potatoes, rinsed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It's 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- You need 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
Roasted Broccoli and potatoes are a very simple combo of healthy and comfort food. They are roasted with tons of garlic, oregano, parsley, thyme and pepper. Roasted Broccoli and Potatoes are a Very Simple Combo of Healthy and Comfort Food. Quick and easy recipe for roasted baby potatoes.
Roasted Broccoli 🥦 with Baby Medley Potatoes 🥔 step by step
- In a large baking pan spread out your broccoli 🥦 and baby medley potatoes.........
- In a bowl combine your olive oil, black pepper, minced garlic, parsley flakes and apple cider vinegar.........
- Pour olive oil mixture all over veggies.........Stir veggies gently........
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 450 degree oven for 1 hour, stirring occasionally, or until veggies are tender.........
- Stir gently, serve and enjoy 😉!!!!!.
Bake them at the same time as you cook your main dish! Can also be used as a quick appetizer! Oven roasted broccoli is a great way to serve broccoli to kids. Often rejected, the hot oven transforms broccoli making it sweet, tender with crispy edges. Add a little salt: I don't tend to add salt to my recipes, simply because I have a lot of readers that are looking for baby-friendly recipes.