Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Flourless Brownies
Flourless Brownies. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Our Fudge Brownies Have The Delicious Taste Kids Love & The Goodness Moms Want. In fact, a perfect brownie can be baked without any flour at all!
The brownies can be enjoyed plain or decorated with a light dusting of powdered sugar for lovely presentation. Place the butter and chocolate chips in a large microwave-safe bowl. The richest, fudgiest brownies you'll ever bake don't actually need it. You can have Flourless Brownies using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Flourless Brownies
- Prepare 1 (14 oz.) of canned low-sodium black beans, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It's 1/2 t of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 t of Oil.
- It's 1 T of unsweetened almond milk (or dairy, skim).
- You need 1 t of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1/2 t of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 t of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 t of freshly ground coffee or instant coffee.
- It's 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips, divided.
- It's of Smart Points: 6 Calories: 144.
- Prepare of FR: 5 g* Carb:26 g* Fiber: 3 g* Protein: 4 g* Sugar:17.5 g Sodium 150mg* Cholesterol: 23g..
The key to keeping these decadent one-pot brownies flour-free is cornstarch, and a combination of cocoa powder and melted chocolate give them their incredible chocolatey personality. What sets it apart from other flourless brownies is the combination of granulated sugar and brown sugar, giving these brownies a rich, deep chocolate flavor with hints of caramel from the sugars. There are only seven ingredients (not counting the optional chocolate chips) in this flourless brownie recipe and they are all found in most kitchens. When I was working on this recipe, I was determined to come up with an easy Flourless Brownie recipe.
Flourless Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a nonstick 9x9 inch square baking pan with baking spray and line with parchment paper, leaving a 2 inch overhang on all sides..
- Blend the blakbeans, eggs, cocoa powder, sugar, oil, almond milk, balsamic, baking soda, baking powder andcoffee in the blender until smooth and pour into a bowl. Fold in 1/2 cup chocolate chips until combined. Pour the brownie batter into the prepared pan. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips evenly over the top of the brownies..
- Bake the brownies until a toothpick comes out clean, about 30-32 minutes. Allow the brownies to cool completely before slicing them into squares..
At first, I thought I could tweak my Flourless Chocolate Cake recipe, which uses whipped eggs for its deliciously fudgy texture and meringue topping. But even with a few tweaks, it produced brownies that had a super thick (too thick) meringue topping. Cool the pan on a rack. Run a knife along the unlined sides of the pan to detach the brownies. Lift the edges of the parchment paper to remove the brownies.