Recipe: Yummy Rocky Road Brownie Pie
Rocky Road Brownie Pie. Sprinkle with extra Turkish Delight and remaining coconut, pressing into chocolate to secure. To serve, remove side of pan. Slide pie onto a serving plate.
Pour the crumb mixture into the prepared pie pan and press the mixture evenly into the bottom and up the sides of the pan. To take it on, you have to be willing to bake a pan of brownies ahead of time so that you have one bar to crumble into the pie. This Rocky Road Brownie Pie is a fantastic dessert to bake up if you're a fan or rocky road - and it's gluten free, too! You can have Rocky Road Brownie Pie using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rocky Road Brownie Pie
- You need of Premade pie crust or homemade.
- You need 1 box of thick and fudgy brownie mix.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of mini marshmallows.
- You need 1 stick of melted butter.
- It's 6 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- It's 1 pound of powdered sugar.
The pie has a chocolate crumb crust and is filled with a fudgy gluten free brownie that is packed with nuts, chocolate chips and marshmallows. In a large bowl, beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla until blended. The classic rocky road combination of marshmallows, chocolate, and nuts tastes even better baked in a pie. This recipe is adapted from Brownie Bites.
Rocky Road Brownie Pie instructions
- Thaw premade crust if frozen..
- Mix the brownies according to directions on box..
- Pour brownie mix into unbaked pie crust..
- Bake at 350 degrees until set..
- Sprinkle marshmallows on top of pie and return to oven to slightly melt marshmallows..
- In medium size sauce pan, melt 1 stick of butter on low heat..
- Add cocoa powder and mix until smooth..
- Add powdered sugar and stir until smooth..
- Add a splash of milk if it is to dry. It should be a thick but pourable sauce..
- Drizzle the sauce over warm pie. You can pour, drizzle or dab as much sauce as you like..
- I like using walnuts or pecans in this also. But its optional..
- Serve warm or room temperature with ice cream or whipped cream..
- Hope you enjoy!.
Make filling: In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugars, cocoa powder, melted chocolate, and salt. Beat with a hand mixer until smooth. Gradually add heavy cream and beat until stiff peaks form. Make brownie batter as directed on box. By combining together the ultimate trifecta of dessert ingredients (butter, peanut butter, and chocolate) and mixing in some marshmallows, nuts and vanilla, you end up with an ooey-gooey, crackly dessert that is.