Recipe: Yummy Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies
Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies. Find Deals on Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies in Snack Food on Amazon. Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies. These cookies are like eating a fudge brownie and chocolate chip cookie, all in the same dessert!
Separate dough into large balls and place on a cookie sheet. Lightly press on top of the dough to smooth out. Salted Dark Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies are the chocolate chip cookie recipe for the sophisticated chocolate lover in your life. You can cook Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies
- It's 1 cup of unsalted cold butter (cut into small cubes).
- You need 1 cup of dark brown sugar packed.
- It's 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of medium eggs.
- It's 1/2 cup of dark baking cocoa.
- You need 1 cup of cake flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of dark chocolate chips or semi sweet chocolate chips.
In a small sauce pot, over medium heat, start melting butter and add chocolate chips, vanilla extract and sugar. Keep stirring with a silicone covered whisk until all melted and smooth. Transfer the mixture into a large mixing bowl. This Fudgy Dark Chocolate Chip Brownie is no exception.
Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies step by step
- Pre heat oven to 410 degrees..
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, cream together cold butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Add eggs 1 at time, mixing well after each addition..
- Add cocoa, cake flour, all purpose flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt and stir until combined. Stir in chocolate chips..
- Separate dough into large balls and place on a cookie sheet. Lightly press on top of the dough to smooth out..
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes until until edges are crisp. Let them rest for 10 minutes..
The batter is dark and super thick, the dark chocolate chips are almost camouflaged within. It needs to be spread into the pan with a large off-set spatula and smells of sweet sugar, butter, chocolate, vanilla and a hint of Scotch. Yes, Scotch, you heard me right. Push chocolate chips into dough to taste. I prefer lots of chocolate chips!