Recipe: Tasty Double chocolate protein brownie
Double chocolate protein brownie. Buy Double Chocolate Brownie at Amazon. In a separate bowl whisk two eggs, then add vanilla and olive oil and whisk again until well blended. Puree the black beans in a food processor and add to egg mixture.
Now add dry ingredients: cocoa powder, flour, protein powder, baking powder and salt. Of course, that recipe's a great healthy brownie option, while this one resembles a protein bar more than a dessert. MIX dry ingredients: In a small bowl, stir together the flours, cocoa powder, salt, baking soda, and baking powder until combined. You can cook Double chocolate protein brownie using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Double chocolate protein brownie
- It's 1 scoop of level1 ice cream sandwich.
- It's 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of cacao power.
- It's 1-2 teaspoon of monkfruit sweetener.
- It's 1 teaspoon of dark chocolate chips.
- It's 3 tablespoons of or more almond milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of peanutbutter or pbfit.
Place the dry ingredients into a mixer and add in the melted coconut oil, egg, egg yolk, and pumpkin puree. Add boiling water; stir until well blended. In a medium bowl, mix together the almond flour and protein powder. These secretly-good-for-you chocolate workout brownies are high in protein, gluten-free, oil-free, vegan, and they can even have NO added sugar.
Double chocolate protein brownie step by step
- Add all ingredients minus the dark chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl until it makes it thick batter.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute or until you could see little air pockets on the top..
- Tablespoon of peanut butter on hot brownie sprinkle with dark chocolate chips and enjoy warm..
These gooey and fudgy protein brownies are your new post-workout snack! After a heavy workout, I often enjoy flourless protein brownie bites, homemade protein bars, and these fudgy protein brownies. Double Chocolate Protein Brownies The search for a lactose free, gluten free, egg free, soy free, grain free, all natural protein brownie recipe is over! If you are looking for something decadent yet healthy that you can enjoy during shark week, whip up this super easy recipe for a delightful treat! My Double Chocolate Brownie Collagen Bars are a decadent delight!