Recipe: Tasty Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole🍛
Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole🍛.
You can cook Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole🍛 using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole🍛
- You need 2 of tbsp.
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It's 1 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- It's of salt/pepper, to taste.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of chicken broth.
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of white long grain rice.
- You need 2 cups of broccoli florets.
- It's 10.5 oz of Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It's 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It's 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- It's 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- It's 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of crushed Ritz crackers.
Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole🍛 instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and season with Italian seasoning and desired amount of salt and pepper..
- Heat butter in a large pot over medium heat until melted. Add the chicken and cook until golden brown on all sides, about 5 min.Remove and set aside..
- Add the chicken broth, olive oil, and rice to the pot and bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer..
- Cover tightly and cook for 7 minutes..
- Add the broccoli and replace the cover. Cook for 8 more minutes. Refrain from stirring..
- Turn off heat and remove the cover. Let the rice stand for 10 minutes, do not stir. Any rice on the bottom of the pot will release..
- Add the cooked chicken, soup, milk, optional seasonings, and half of the sharp cheddar cheese..
- Add to a lightly greased 9 × 13 casserole dish and top with remaining cheese..
- Cover and bake for 15 minutes..
- Melt the butter and crumble up the crackers. Combine to form the topping for the casserole..
- Top the casserole with the crumbled cracker topping and bake uncovered for 10 additional minutes..
- Let the casserole sit for 5 minutes prior to serving..
- Enjoy this cheesy crunchy meal.🍛.