Recipe: Perfect Potato paranthas with whole wheat & veggie dough
Potato paranthas with whole wheat & veggie dough. Paratha, kerala paratha.aloo paratha in hindi, Restaurant Style Aloo Stuffed Masala Paratha, Aloo Parantha, aloo paratha For Stuffing: potato parsley mint green chilli salt chilli flake black pepper dried pomegranate seeds cumin powder coriander powder whole. Paratha is a delicious flaky layered Indian flatbread. Learn about my secret ingredient to amazingly soft layers that stay good and fresh for a long time.
Learn how to make homemade parathas using whole wheat flour. Whole wheat flour paranthas stuffed with green peas. Paranthas are universal favourite food and this one stuffed with a delicious spicy green peas mixture tells you exactly why! You can have Potato paranthas with whole wheat & veggie dough using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato paranthas with whole wheat & veggie dough
- Prepare of Ingredients for dough (atta).
- Prepare 2 cups of whole wheat flour (or another flour substitute).
- It's 2 tsp of oil for kneading if required.
- Prepare 3/4-1 cup of water - use as needed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- It's 1/4 cup of methi.
- Prepare Inch of grated ginger or ginger paste.
- Prepare Handful of coriander leaves.
- It's 1 cup of mix of veggies: Shredded carrots Chopped spinach, broccoli.
- You need of Any other veggies.
- You need of Ingredients for potato filling.
- You need of Peel, mash the potato.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 of salt.
The spicy peas mixture enclosed in the crisp whole wheat flour roti is enhanced by the earthy taste of desi.
Potato paranthas with whole wheat & veggie dough step by step
- Boil, Peel, Mash Potatoes. Mix in spices.
- Add flour, add water, oil, add veggies. Mix together.
- Knead Dough.
- Once completed, cover and leave at room temperature for 30 mins.
- Roll dough into balls.
- Flatten ball and add potato filling.
- Pinch together and roll back into ball.
- Rolls out into a circle.
- Cook on pan for a few mins each side and add butter when done.