Recipe: Perfect Green herbed grilled chicken with oven roasted vegetables
Green herbed grilled chicken with oven roasted vegetables.
You can cook Green herbed grilled chicken with oven roasted vegetables using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green herbed grilled chicken with oven roasted vegetables
- You need 1 kg of Cornish Hen.
- You need 2 of large sized potato.
- Prepare 1 of quarter of Pumpkin.
- It's 1/2 of Broccoli.
- It's 1 bunch of dried Rosemary.
- Prepare 10 g of thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- It's 2 tablespoons of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of Salt to tase.
- You need to taste of Black pepper coarse grind.
- You need 20 g of Parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Soya sauce light.
Green herbed grilled chicken with oven roasted vegetables instructions
- Cut the Cornish hen in half.
- Cut the potatoes, pumpkin into cubes and broccoli into medium large florets.
- Par boil the potatoes and pumpkin and leave it out to rest. Blank the broccoli for 10-15s..
- Put the balsamic vinegar, rosemary, thyme, paprika, salt and pepper into a pestle and mortar and lightly grind it to release the essentials flavours..
- Then mix them with the olive oil and rub them onto the chicken and leave them for 15-20 minutes..
- Now let’s, get cooking..
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and put the chicken in for 40mins. When it’s done, take it out and leave it to rest 10mins..
- While the chicken’s in the oven, sauté the potatoes, pumpkin and broccoli for 3-4 mins..
- Just when there is 15 mins left for the chicken to be done, put the vegetables on a baking tray and sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on and put them in the oven..
- Now you have a great meal for 2 ready, so plate it out after resting and have a great time..