Recipe: Appetizing Szuchuan veggies claypot麻辣蔬菜香锅
Szuchuan veggies claypot麻辣蔬菜香锅.
You can have Szuchuan veggies claypot麻辣蔬菜香锅 using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Szuchuan veggies claypot麻辣蔬菜香锅
- Prepare 1 head of broccoli.
- It's 2 of small potatoes, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini or yellow squash.
- It's 1 Tsp of pixian beanpaste.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of cooking wine.
- You need 2 of drived chillies.
- You need 8 of Sichuan pepper corns.
- You need 1 of star ansie.
- You need 3 Tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 of garlic, minced.
Szuchuan veggies claypot麻辣蔬菜香锅 instructions
- Cut broccoli into small floura. Blend in hot water for 4 minutes. Rinse and set aside..
- Saute dried herbs and chilli in oil until aromatic. Saute potatoes until fully cooked. Set aside..
- Keep saute minced onion, then squash. Mix in potatoes and broccoli..
- Dissolve beanpaste in cooking oil and pouring in. Keep stirring until fully Incorporated. Adjust seasoning with fish sauce. Serve with multigrain rice..