Recipe: Appetizing Ham and veggie cheesy casserole
Ham and veggie cheesy casserole.
You can have Ham and veggie cheesy casserole using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham and veggie cheesy casserole
- It's 4 cups of cooked cubed ham.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of cooked rice.
- You need 2 cans of Campbell’s cheddar cheese soup healthy request.
- Prepare 1 bag of low fat shredded cheddar cheese (2 cups).
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- It's 1 can of peas.
- Prepare 1 bag of cooked broccoli.
- It's 1 cup of chopped carrots.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of chopped celery.
- It's 1 of chopped onion.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper, adobo seasoning.
- Prepare of Fried onion crisps for topping.
Ham and veggie cheesy casserole instructions
- Sauté the onion, carrots, and celery in large pan with olive oil and season..
- Once cooked through add remaining ingredients except for fried onions.
- Let cheese melt through and mix well. Add to large greased casserole pan and top with fried onion crisps.
- Cook uncovered for 30 min at 375°.