Recipe: Appetizing Brownie peanut butter cookies 😊
Brownie peanut butter cookies 😊. Because these peanut butter brownie cookies get a jumpstart from brownie mix, the dough will be much wetter and stickier than typical cookie dough. The easiest way to drop the cookie dough in even, rounded tablespoonfuls onto the cookie sheet will be with a small cookie or ice cream scoop. In medium bowl, beat brownie mix, with melted butter, cream cheese and egg, by hand until well blended.
Make the brownie dough: Prepare brownie batter according to package directions and pour into prepared pan. Scoop peanut butter cookie dough batter onto the brownie batter. Remove from the oven and let cool completely. You can cook Brownie peanut butter cookies 😊 using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brownie peanut butter cookies 😊
- Prepare 1 cup of butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar,3/4 cup brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs,1 teaspoon vanilla essence.
- You need 3/4 cup of peanut butter,1/3 cup cocoa pwd.
- It's 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 1/3 cups of all purpose flour.
- It's 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
Transfer the cookies to a wire rack and place some waxed paper underneath. For the brownies, microwave the butter and unsweetened chocolate in a microwavable bowl at high. In a medium bowl, whisk together vegetable oil and sugar. Then add the egg, vanilla extract, and peanut butter and mix well.
Brownie peanut butter cookies 😊 instructions
- Cream the butter n sugar until fluffy then add eggs,vanilla essence n peanut butter n mix well now sieve flour/cocoa n baking soda n mix the mixture well wit a wooden spoon. Now take scoop by scoop n place on a baking tray.make sure u put a butter paper n then ur cookies to bake.i bake 180° for 10 min for each batch. U can do acc to ur oven temperature. After the cookies are out n cooled.put some melted chocolate on each cookies.ur kids will love them.today I made them again so post pic..
- Do as above. Just post pictures so it could help..
- Look at my son's happiness 😁(he doesn't share with his sisters 🤣).
In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking soda and salt and then add to the wet ingredients to form a dough. Nutella spread or cookie butter is an excellent addition if you prefer to omit the peanut butter. Dollop or swirl into the brownie batter the same way you would the peanut butter and bake. Top brownies with a sprinkle of mini chocolate chips and/or crushed peanuts. Craving more chocolate and peanut butter treats?