How to Make Yummy Peanut Butter Banana Brownies
Peanut Butter Banana Brownies. Cooking & baking supplies and more. Use a spoon to add dollops of peanut butter on top of the batter. Use a butter knife to swirl the peanut butter into the brownie batter.
Test if the Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Brownies are. Drop tablespoon-sized pieces of the peanut mixture over the brownie batter. Use a knife to run through the peanut butter to create a marbled effect. You can have Peanut Butter Banana Brownies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Banana Brownies
- You need 1 of ripe banana.
- You need 60 g of caster sugar.
- You need 40 g of dark brown butter.
- It's 50 g of unsalted butter (melted).
- You need 30 g of compound chocolate (melted).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 60 g of flour.
- Prepare 40 g of cocoa powder.
- Prepare of Peanut butter.
- It's of Salt.
In a mixing bowl, combine mashed bananas, melted butter, sugar, and vanilla. To the banana mixture add flour, salt, and cocoa powder. You know a brownie is cooked through when the top crackle and the batter doesn't jiggle if you slightly shake the pan. Mash the bananas in a large bowl using a fork.
Peanut Butter Banana Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- In a bowl mash the banana, then ads the sugar, melted chocolate, melted butter, and vanilla extract. Then whisk it until combined..
- Add the flour and cocoa powder, whisk it until just combined.
- Pour the batter into prepared pan. I use 5x5cm aluminium foil cup. Sprinkle a little bit of salt on each of it..
- Add the peanut butter on it. Then swirl the peanut butter into the brownie batter..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until set in the middle. Then, let it cool, before serving.
Then mix in the flour, cocoa powder, chocolate chips and salt until combined. Pour the brownie batter into prepared baking tray, then add the peanut butter on the top and swirl into patterns. Other Peanut Butter and Banana Recipes. We love chocolate and peanut butter desserts, banana and peanut butter desserts, and pretty much any combination of the three! Here are a few of our faves!