Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Cheesy chicken and broccoli pasta
Cheesy chicken and broccoli pasta.
You can have Cheesy chicken and broccoli pasta using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy chicken and broccoli pasta
- It's of Frozen broccoli.
- You need of Frozen chicken already cooked.
- Prepare of Ragu cheese sauce.
- You need of Pasta.
Cheesy chicken and broccoli pasta step by step
- These are your ingredients. You can swap out the noodles for rice. No set amount just add 1 cup each for like 1-2 servings and go from there. Dont like so much broccoli add more chicken. There was not any measurements listed. This would be a recipe for me and my daughter. I'd probably make 2 cups cooked pasta, 1 cup broccoli, 2 cups chicken and 1 cup sauce and see how it turns out..
- First cook the noodles or rice as directed on the box..
- Then add your warmed already cooked chicken to the pot..
- Then add the broccoli if you dont like broccoli omit it then.
- Last add your liquid cheese sauce. Stir and warm the mixture on medium heat till it is warmed through and you are ready to serve. On snapchat the girl just loaded the pictures. I forget her name but just know this is NOT my recipe. I am just sharing with you..