Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Healthy chocolate jam brownie
Healthy chocolate jam brownie. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cocoa, flax, salt and cinnamon. Whisk until light and fluffy: very much the consistency of sifted powdered sugar. In a smaller bowl, mix together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
These not-too-sweet brownies from an easy batter rely on cocoa powder and don't require you to melt chocolate (meaning no double boiler or questions about cacao percentages). These dreamy brownies start by melting chocolate and butter together before whisking in eggs and vanilla. Then just mix in flour and coco powder, and lastly stir in the let's-pretend-it's-optional chocolate chunks. You can cook Healthy chocolate jam brownie using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy chocolate jam brownie
- You need 1/2 cup of raspberry jam.
- You need 1/2 cup of dark cacoa powder.
- Prepare 1 bar (1/2 cup) of unsalted butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of soy milk.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 tbs of baking powder.
- It's 2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milled flax seed.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbs of cinnamon.
Scrape into lined pan and bake! How to tell when brownies are done A brownie is never healthy, but these ones are better than most! Zucchini Chocolate Brownies There's a devious satisfaction that comes from biting into a chocolate-packed, chocolate chip-topped brownie, knowing that two cups of potassium-packed zucchini were. Search my best healthy brownies, bars and fudge recipes.
Healthy chocolate jam brownie instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cocoa, flax, salt and cinnamon. Whisk until light and fluffy: very much the consistency of sifted powdered sugar..
- In a smaller bowl, mix together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add beaten eggs and soy milk..
- Create a well in the center of the flour mixture and pour in the egg mixture. Stir until it just comes together and fold in the chocolate chips..
- Butter a 9x13" baking pan and dust it with flour. Once sufficiently covered, pour in the brownie batter..
- Heat the jam in the microwave for about a minute until its consistency turns runny. Spoon some of the jam atop the brownie batter. Use a knife to swirl the batter and the jam together, taking care not to mix the two together completely..
- Bake in a 350 degrees oven for about 25-30 minutes, or until browned and a toothpick inserted into the center of the pan comes out clear. Enjoy warm with no-sugar-added ice cream or with a cold glass of milk..
They're delicious, kids love them, and they're made with healthy whole food ingredients! The recipes are easy to make and require few ingredients like my No-bake Brownies made without dates, the Flourless Fudgy Brownies and the Nut-free Fudgy Brownies. Latest Recipe What's New Check out the new posts and recipes from Living Healthy With Chocolate. About Hi I'm Adriana, here you will find your favorite dessert recipes recreated with clean, whole food ingredients so you can indulge more healthfully. My recipes will inspire and motivate you to achieve optimal health so you can strive to have a life and body you love. 💙 You don't have to eat.