Recipe: Yummy Brownies
Brownies. Handcrafted, All-Natural, Premium Fairytale Brownies® Gifts. Our Fudge Brownies Have The Delicious Taste Kids Love & The Goodness Moms Want. Classic chocolate brownies, blond brownies, peanut butter brownies, and even vegan brownies.
For chocoholics, Christmas brownies are a must at the dessert table. This lineup of recipes is packed with holiday ingredients like cinnamon, peppermint and marshmallow—and of course, chocolate! Remove from heat, add the eggs and vanilla. You can cook Brownies using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brownies
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- It's 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 1 cup of butter.
- It's 1 cup of unsweetened dark chocolate, melted.
- It's 1/2 cup of flour.
Check for doneness with the tried-and-true toothpick method: a toothpick inserted into the center of the pan. As a visual test, brownies are done when the edges will look dry and the middle still looks slightly underbaked. Combine flour, cocoa and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Worlds Best Fudgiest Brownies live up to their name!
- Preheat the oven at 300° F.
- Melt the butter and the dark chocolate in a double boiler.
- Whisk the eggs until fluffy and light yellow.
- Gradually add the white and brown sugar.
- Add the sifted flour to the batter.
- Slowly add the chocolate and butter mixture to the batter.
- Put into the prepared pan and add chocolate chip or peanut toppings (optional).
- Bake for 45 minutes on 300° F.
Perfect crisp crackly top, super fudgy centre, chewy and gooey in all the right places with melted chunks of chocolate! Each ingredient comes measured AND weighed FOR YOU! These brownies pack a serious chocolate punch! For crispier crusts and edges on brownies, use a metal pan. What kind of cocoa powder should I use?