Recipe: Delicious Kill a Cold Soup
Kill a Cold Soup.
You can cook Kill a Cold Soup using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kill a Cold Soup
- You need 1 (12 oz) of bag frozen Broccoli florettes.
- It's 1 (10 3/4 oz) of Can of Campbell's chicken noodle soup.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil (add more if needed, to moisten all the florettes).
- It's to taste of Salt, pepper, red pepper flakes.
Kill a Cold Soup instructions
- Roast the broccoli florettes on a sheet pan from frozen,, with the oil, salt, pepper, and pepper flakes for about 22 minutes..
- Meanwhile, get your soup ready with the required can of water; and mix that in a sauce pan and put on low temp..
- When the broccoli is done, turn up the heat on your soup to a good boil then add the amount of broccoli that you like. Pour into a large ceramic bowl to serve..