Recipe: Delicious Ham & Broccoli Mac N Cheese Casserole
Ham & Broccoli Mac N Cheese Casserole.
You can cook Ham & Broccoli Mac N Cheese Casserole using 20 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham & Broccoli Mac N Cheese Casserole
- It's 1 1/2 cups of dry macaroni.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of dry mustard powder.
- It's 1 tsp. of onion powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp. of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It's 1/4 cup of shredded Gruyere cheese.
- You need 2 cups of chopped frozen broccoli.
- It's 1 1/2 cups of cubed ham.
- Prepare of Topping:.
- It's 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Ham & Broccoli Mac N Cheese Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Boil macaroni in water with a touch of oil and a sprinkle of salt..
- When macaroni is within 2 to 3 minutes of being cooked, add in the broccoli..
- Drain under running cool water in strainer; Set aside..
- Melt butter in large pot on medium low heat..
- Stir in flour until paste forms..
- Whisk in the milk and cream until chunks are dissolved..
- Add in all seasonings and continue to whisk until thickened; about 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add in the cheeses..
- Stir until smooth..
- Fold in the pasta, broccoli and ham..
- Add to a greased 9x13 baking dish..
- In a small bowl combine the melted butter, bread crumbs and parmesan cheese for topping..
- Place evenly on top of casserole..
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown..