How to Make Appetizing Brownie Frosting
Brownie Frosting. Compare Prices on Brownie Icing in Bakeware. This is a thick, glossy, fudge-like frosting, perfect, I agree, for brownies, though I used it to frost My Mom's Chocolate Cake, also from this site. I prepared this exactly as written and found both the ingredients and the directions to be spot on.
When it has bubbles all the way across the top of surface now time. Awesome, gooey brownies and great frosting. Be sure not to over mix batter, and keep the frosting thicker than you initially think it should be! You can cook Brownie Frosting using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brownie Frosting
- You need 2 oz of bakers unsweetened chocolate.
- Prepare 1 box of Dominos powdered sugar (4ish cups).
- You need 1/3 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla.
Is brownie frosting different than cake frosting? You could use this frosting on cake, cookies or cupcakes. That is about the only difference! My favortie brownie recipes for this chocolate brownie frosting: Brownie Frosting.
Brownie Frosting instructions
- Melt chocolate & butter in the microwave.
- Add 3 1/2 cups of sifted powdered sugar & vanilla.
- Slowly add milk last & use mixer to mix to the correct consistency.
I made some From-Scratch Brownie Mix this week. I just decided that my brownies deserved a little decadence. Let me tell you why this is the perfect frosting specifically for brownies. It's soft, but 'crusts' ever so slightly after sitting out. The texture and consistency are natural and pure.