Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Ken's Sloshed Bailey's Brownies
Ken's Sloshed Bailey's Brownies. Great recipe for Ken's Sloshed Bailey's Brownies. I threw this together as a quick dessert solution for when you're entertaining guests. Pierce brownies with a wooden pick randomly.
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, instant coffee powder, baking soda, and salt until combined. Bailey's Irish Cream Brownies Bailey's Irish Cream Brownies. Patrick's Day is only a couple of weeks away and I am in a full Irish mood. You can have Ken's Sloshed Bailey's Brownies using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ken's Sloshed Bailey's Brownies
- Prepare 1 of 18-20oz box of brownie mix.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It's 1/2 cup of Bailey's Irish Cream or other cream liqueur.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter, softened (1/4 cup).
- It's 1 splash of Bailey's Irish Cream or other cream liqueur.
- It's 1 cup of powdered confectioner's sugar.
Lots of Irish themed recipes and kissing! Here, I will just share the recipes. Starting the week with these Bailey's Brownies with Baileys Frosting (kid version is included). Also, check out my Cheddar Ale Soup.
Ken's Sloshed Bailey's Brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9 pan (cooking spray is fine)..
- Mix brownie mix, 1/2 cup Bailey's, and 1 egg in mixing bowl till smooth..
- Pour batter into pan and place in oven for 20 minutes..
- Cream butter in another bowl until smooth. Add a splash of Bailey's and mix thoroughly. Add confectioner's sugar in two or three stages and incorporate..
- I'll tell you to let them cool for about 10 minutes, but I know you're just going to dive in while they're piping hot. I do suggest spooning icing over individual brownie pieces as it is served, so you can have more or less to taste..
Spread in pan and bake brownies according to box instructions. In a medium bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, Baileys Irish cream, vanilla, and salt. Place bowl over a pot of. These easy brownies can be made completely from scratch OR take a shortcut with a boxed mix. AND they're topped off with a thick layer of Baileys chocolate ganache.